Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sef Web Address

Hi

I know this is probably a stupid question and i'm being a little slow... but i have been trying to get online to update my sef and i cant find the correct web address to do it on... can anyone attach the web address for me... Thankyou... dont know what i'm doing wrong... i have www.online.ofsted.gov.uk but it comes up as unrecognised... HELP!!!

Thanks Geraldine... that one worked... Thankyou soooo much....

The link that Geraldine gave links you straight to the Ofsted login page - but when I clicked to login I was given a message that said the website is now currently down for maintenance. It will be open for business again at midnight!

Maz

The link that Geraldine gave links you straight to the Ofsted login page - but when I clicked to login I was given a message that said the website is now currently down for maintenance. It will be open for business again at midnight!

Maz

Oh yes I forgot that bit! I meant to say hurry up and try it as it is closing at 8pm tonight for maintainence :o

well i managed to log in and update my SEF i really feel as if i have achieved something as have been putting it off for the whole of the holidays.... i have just treated myself to tea and chocolate to celebrate!!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)