Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help Needed To Find Alost Video Please

Hi all,

hope the summer holidays are going well so far. I'm back to work in a little over three weeks and have started planning already. Do i get a holiday at all I ask myself?? :o

Anyway, I want to do counting rhymes with my children when I go back and i found a lovely video for "5 little monkeys sitting in a tree" it was a cartoon version where the crocodile came in and snapped the monkey. However, since then i have had to wipe my laptop and can't remember where i found the video.

Does anybody know the video I mean or can you point me in the right direction of something similar?

Thanks in advance

Rachael

Might be a long shot, but have you tried You Tube? I'm always amazed at what there is on there!

Good luck - enjoy the rest of your holidays!

Maz

I have found one on www.supersimplesongs.com! Just go in to song finder and then counting and its there. They also have other counting songs. Sorry I haven't done it as a proper link, not sure how to do this yet!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)