Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Training Provider

http://www.learnhq.com/safeguarding_children.html

I recently received an email from this training provider and would be interested to know if anyone uses them for staff training and if their courses are worthwhile. I was particularly interested in the Food Hygiene module but noticed that they offer a selection of courses for £169.95 so would be interested in information on any!

Thanks

HappyMaz please note the link in this message!!

HappyMaz please note the link in this message!!

See? Practice makes perfect!

I haven't used them, so don't know how they compare in terms of price etc. I certainly think that £50 for a site licence to train all your staff in food hygiene is much cheaper than paying them to go on a course - even if the course is free their time won't be!

Maz

Hi. We have used their food hygiene training and it has been great in terms of saving time and money. I asked our environmental health team to check it was suitable before purchasing as I didn't want to waste time and money. With the Safeguarding I am tempted to try this course and am currently trying to find someone at our LSCB to see if they would approve it. Until now Safeguarding training in our area has been low cost but the EY team will not be subsidising it any more so costs will go through the roof I feel.

Definately seems like a good idea. I think I would be tempted to buy the whole package. Although I think I would prefer staff to do the full day Safeguarding Training the courses here always seem to book up very quickly and this one would be something they could do initially. Might just check it out with our LSCB - that's a good idea Holly!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)