Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Finished Foundation Degree & Ba(hons)

Hi Everyone

I have just finished the Foundation Degree & BA(Hons) in Education Studies. The problem i have is that i bought every book on the reading lists plus a few more. I am now looking to sell them as 'all of them together' at less than half the price that i paid for them. I'm therefore looking at £400.

They are all in fantastic condition and in a funny sort of way i'll be sorry to see them go!

Jackie

Hi Jacqueline1

Welcome to the forum it might be an idea to post a list of the books so people can see what the titles are and if you are willing to sell individualy or as a bulk lot only. Congratulations with the Fd/Ba.

Edited by belle06

can you put them on Amazon? Dont they have a new and used section? Or Ebay if you're willing to sell sperately?

I would put them on Amazon, you will probably get more for them :)

would be interested to see what ones you have could you give a list, as I already have quite a few, and do not want to duplicate.

I have finished the foundation degree in Children's Care and Education and am starting BA in Early years in September

Thanks and well done for passing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)