Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Behaviour - What Would You Do?

Guest suzannecharlesworth

:D

I have read through all of the replies and I can say that there is not a right or wrong answer. It was great to read and gain so much knowledge. As I am currently training in my NVQ Level 3 it helps me to broaden my thoughts and different things to try myself - THANK YOU ALL!

One thing I have done in the recent past was to get the child with behaviour problems to help turn the pages of the story I was reading during quiet time - it worked a treat and built up his self esteem and communications with me.

I have now done it several times with different children - and each time I notice I am building a good foundation with the children.

Suzanne

Life is one long cycle of learning.

Great place to come for ideas isnt it suzanne? I sometimes put a large book on a chair and sit on the mat with the children to read the story, they have to turn the page as I ask them to, it's great for gaining their attention because they never know who I'm going to ask next, and the ones who are the quietest usually get asked before the one's who are shouting 'me, me, me'. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)