Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Badges - From Cloth

I'm looking for cloth badges that we can embroider our staff names on and then attach to a uniform with Velcro.

Has anyone seen anything like this? :o

Thanks Susan - I've sent them an e-mail.

I tried 'embroidered badges' on google instead of cloth badges and actually found a company called 'Corporate Embroidery' - sounds like something the WI would get up to!! :o

I've sent for their catalogue so will let you know if they have anything suitable. xD

• 3 weeks later...

hi Orange

Try your local greetings card shop? they often stock teddies with velcro name spaces and the labels sold seperately, it may be possible to find the names you want already on woven badges with velcro backing, it just depends on the selection of names available which can be a problem :o

its nice to be able to give each member of staff their identity with some form of badges and parents like to know who they are talking to, and sending their christmas cards to rather that simply writing "to my teacher" its well worth a little effort to find some way to identifiy the staff, hope you find something to suit your needs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)