Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

70% Off Sale

I emailed festival shop and got quick reply. Guessing orders are being despatched soon as they are keeping mine and despatching it to me when I come back from my holiday (1 1/2 weeks time) as I requested.

Prob doesn't help you much!

ppp

My order arrived last week, huge box, loads of packaging very exciting! Some items were out of stock but even so some great bargains and really pleased with the posters. The pending order still shows on the website even though I've recieved my box though so maybe it is worth giving them a ring. When I rang with a query they were very helpful.

Just checked my order, and bank account.

The payment went out on the 20th, but the delivery is still pending.

I also see some of my items are out of stock including 4 books that looked really good.

I may give them a ring tomorrow,

jackie.

I e-mailed this morning as its been 10 days. Had a quick reply saying it was in the warehouse awaiting postage but my account shows half of my order as being dispatched on the 20th ??

I finally got mine today- only 6 out of the 7 items I ordered were in stock which is a bit of a shame. Probably for the best though as it did cut my total in half! I did get some bargains though which was fab!

Received mine about 5 days ago 6 out of 8 items

2 out of stock Dont think they would be expecting the FSF to zoom in on the site!

Pleased with the order, very cheap and some unusal posters and books

my parcel arrived today, a hugh saving on the books, going by the price on the back of them,

just disappointed they didn't have everything in stock, but very happy with what has arrived,

jackie.

My order arrived last week,
I finally got mine today
Received mine about 5 days
mine arrived this morning :o
my parcel arrived today,

Am beginning to feel quite sad. xD

Mine hasn't arrived yet either; I ordered £181 worth and £106 went out of my bank on the 22nd July. When I spoke to a chap on monday 20th, he said to expect it by the end of this week and he also said lots of what I'd ordered was out of stock.

Sam

Mine came today.Only half in stock which of course were the things I really wanted rather than the oh they look nice stuff that came.

Seems funny to have a website where people can order when they haven't got it?

Mine came this morning. Postman somewhat bemused to see me in my PJs.

Mostly great - love the little emotion cushions. However the big book about looking after the earth was a bit disappointing. Great value on some dual language boks though!

Maz

Got mine yesterday too, early delivery too. :o

Hmmfph :( I ordered the emotion cushions but they didn't arrive, obviously 'out of stock' :(

Maz, look at the 'jealous' cushion and you'll know how I feel right now. xD

Peggy

xD:(:( :rolleyes: Sorry that seems cruel to laugh Peggy, but your post did make me giggle

HA HA Last laugh on me.....phoned them today (one item missing from my order) mentioned I was dismayed not to get cushions, said they are now in stock so should be with me soon :( :wacko: xD

I'll 'cuddle' the happy one as soon as it arrives :unsure:

Peggy

p.s. Panders, you are forgiven for giggling at my expense, I wonder if they do a 'Ha, I normally get what I want expression cushion' I'll send you a pic if they do. :o

they are now in stock so should be with me soon

I wonder if that means the rest of us with missing items will get them if they come back in stock?