Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Staff Grievance Policy

Hi can anyone help me with a grievance procedure as our nursery doesnt appear tyo have a grievance procedure for the staff but we have one for the parents.

Hi hannahb, There are only 4 of us at playgroup so everyone is aware that they take grievensies (sp?) to either me as playleader or chair. We've never thought of having it written except for in the contracts which are new this year. If we had one I'd of used it to death this year!! :D

• 10 months later...

Help, I've lost my Discipline and grievance policy on my computer and I've given all hard copies out. :o

I used the PLA example policy and adapted it to my setting. Has anyone please got a copy they could attach of this or any ones of your own that I could have a.s.a.p. as I am currently recruiting.

I've looked through the Policy documents but can't find a discipline and grievance procedure.

Thank a lot.

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)