Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Outdoor Learning

I am thinking of doing this for my dissertation I know it is only July but I wanted to start thinking about it now. what I would like to ask is if I am allowed to post questionairres on the forum and if so would anyone be prepared to give them to parents in your settings please, to give an overview countrywide. I would apprecite any help thank you in anticipation.

regards killowengirl

You are more than welcome to post a questionnaire on the forum killowengirl. And I am sure lots of members would be willing to help you out.

Linda

Absolutely. We were only talking about this yesterday actually "When i was little I was out till all hours roaming the countryside, climbing trees and splashing in rivers and building dams and Mum had to come looking for us at the end of the day - no mobile phones then! - but YOU can't do that, it's too dangerous, you might fall or drown"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)