Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Presents For Children At The End Of The Year

Hi there,

My class share teacher and I have been thinking what to get the class we have taught this term and I came up with a fab idea of getting the children books. Saw a fab offer on book people and by the time I had shown her, agreed and then got home to order them - they had gone!! Now I am completely stumped as to what to get!

I want the get them something worthwhile up to a pound per child rather than buy sweets, pencil etc as I have done before.

Has anyone any ideas or sources?

Many thanks

Lxx

we have bought a load of snowglobes for them to fill with a picture they are going to draw. got 30 for £27 (or something) under a pound each from baker ross - have a look on there

I got some snow globes from our local pound shop they are great we have a photo in one side and a message in the other side, we are going to give them to the children at the graduation party

Hi, I put together all the photos I had taken (500 or so!) of the children in my class over the course of the year and put them on to DVD with some accompanying children's music. I printed out a DVD cover called 'Memories of P.1'. They proved to be a huge hit both with parents and children alike!