Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Aspergers Syndrome And Autism

Hi all

Could someone help me.

Does anyone have a questionnaire to identify behaviours and abilities of Aspergers and autistic sufferers within the early years setting.

Many thanks

Carly :o

I have an autism checklist from the autistic outreach. If you would like to pm me I will try to attach it to an email if it will help

killowengirl

I have an autism checklist from the autistic outreach. If you would like to pm me I will try to attach it to an email if it will help

killowengirl

Hi,

What does pm mean, sorry..x

Carly

I liked 'Developing Pupil's Social Communication Skills'by Penny barratt et al. Pub David Fulton. you may need to simplify the games but the assessment sheets for verbal and non-verbal skills and planning sheets are good, as well as the resons behind why you are targetting x,y, or z!

if anyone can advise me if I will be Contravening any copyrights. It has come from the autism outreach workers but I cant remember the name of the publication it came from which is why I was going to send it via email.

killowengirl

• 2 weeks later...

There is a guidane book out on supporting children on the autism spectrum which can be ordered via teachernet or dcsf if that is any help. its quite good reading

SORRY DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE A LINK IF SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DO IT I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD IT.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)