Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eye Profil Reports

emmajess

I'm using the eye profile to write my reports this year - have faffed and changed my mind lots this year about the format I wanted to use, so I'm SUPER behind! Anyway, I wanted to put a general comment in for each child as well as their profile points and next steps. First I put it in the comments box after Creative development in the 'enter assessment' section, then when I viewed the finished reports, realised that this came up as part of Creative development. Then saw the 2 boxes on the final page for comments so copied and pasted it into there and deleted it from the creative comments section in the 'enter assessments' part of the program. BUT I can't get it to delete from the preview of the finished report, so now my general comment comes up twice, as part of creative development and then again where it should do! Does anyone know how I can delete this, or how I could find out?? Slightly panicking now...

Hi Emmajess. I don't seem to be having any trouble doing this. Presumably you have returned to the creative development page , deleted the comments, and then closed that box? Then when you go to generate reports, it shouldn't be there any more? AT least when I do it on mine, it deletes OK.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Hi Emmajess. I don't seem to be having any trouble doing this. Presumably you have returned to the creative development page , deleted the comments, and then closed that box? Then when you go to generate reports, it shouldn't be there any more? AT least when I do it on mine, it deletes OK.

Is anyone else having this problem?

It's really odd, as I just looked on the produce reports preview, and the comments have gone from there (phew) so hopefully when I print them out they won't be there either, but when I look in the final page comments section, it's still there! Which part of the program are you going to / did you have your HT look at to proof read it? Or did you print them all out?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)