Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Peggy Is A Very Lucky Girl

Great car! Great hair! :o You look fantastic.........hope I do as well next year when it's my 50th.

What a fantastic present from your husband Peggy. Definately a man worth treasuring.

He obviously agrees with your signature Peggy..........because you're worth it!! xD

Hi Peggy,

Hope you're having a brilliant day today. Happy Birthday from all of us at FSF HQ xD:( :(

Fancy a trip down to Brighton? :o I'm sure it'll need a good long run.....

You look fabulous in the photos; hope you had a great night on Saturday.

Hi Dave,

Great choice of present. :( :wacko:

H XX

Hi Peggy,

Hope you're having a brilliant day today. Happy Birthday from all of us at FSF HQ :( :( :(

Fancy a trip down to Brighton? :o I'm sure it'll need a good long run.....

You look fabulous in the photos; hope you had a great night on Saturday.

Hi Dave,

Great choice of present. :wacko: xD

H XX

Couldn't agree more Helen, definately needs a good long run it would be such a waste to only use it for local trips. xD :unsure:

I'll let you know when I'm coming down to sunny Brighton. :rolleyes:

Peggy

WOWEEY lucky you peggy! Hope you enjoyed your party and had a lovely day today- from what I can tell having been on the forum for only a short time I certainly think you deserve it

love the outfit too!

Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday Dear Peggy

Happy Birthday to you.

Hope your had a great day, lovly present.

Rosemarie

Thanks again for your birthday greetings. :(

Maz and Hali, IT'S A TWO SEATER so you will have to toss a coin to see who comes with me, only got room for one..........................................unless of course I have 2 trips to Brighton. :( (on different days, of course :o )

I've had a restful evening so far, hubby cooked dinner (as usual) and now he's up the pub dismantling the disco gear, just off to wash up now, I didn't do it ealier because I nodded off on the sofa after dinner (must be my age xD:( ) yawn, yawn. :wacko:

Peggy

Maz and Hali, IT'S A TWO SEATER so you will have to toss a coin to see who comes with me, only got room for one.

I believe I got my request in first, Peggy! :o

Glad you've had a relaxing evening - I joined the 'early evening nap' club myself some time ago. Welcome!

Maz

I am keeping this one quiet - I'm not sure that an Early Years practitioner's wages will be enough to buy my better half such a splendid vehicle... :o

Talk about setting benchmarks!

DDC

I am keeping this one quiet - I'm not sure that an Early Years practitioner's wages will be enough to buy my better half such a splendid vehicle... :o

Talk about setting benchmarks!

DDC

My friend was 50 on Saturday. Her husband bought her an inflatable canoe! Oh well - whatever floats your boat I guess xD !

My husband has 4 years to save up, I have 4 years to lose some weight and look half as gorgeous as Peggy!

My friend was 50 on Saturday. Her husband bought her an inflatable canoe! Oh well - whatever floats your boat I guess :( !

My husband has 4 years to save up, I have 4 years to lose some weight and look half as gorgeous as Peggy!

:(:( :wacko: canoe xD my twin brother loves canoeing so he would have liked that !!

I believe I stay youngish looking by being around lots of children over the years, :oxD and the grey hair caused by adults (ie: parents (some), Ofsted, Government & more recently social services red tape etc) is easily covered with good ol' peroxide :rolleyes:

Peggy

I believe I got my request in first, Peggy! xD

Glad you've had a relaxing evening - I joined the 'early evening nap' club myself some time ago. Welcome!

Maz

Yes true, first to ask, first to travel :(

Trouble with early evening nap is that I'm now wide awake at the midnight hour. :o:(

Peggy

are you ever asked ...Is he an identical twin? I am :oxD

Peggy

Frequently :( He has olive complexion, I don't; he is slim, I'm not; but I have hair and he doesn't! I also think we shared the brain cell but we are both empathetic and loyal!

Hope you had a wonderful day Peggy. I always enjoy reading your informative and entertaining posts and now I can put a face (and car!) to the name.

Hope you had a wonderful day Peggy. I always enjoy reading your informative and entertaining posts and now I can put a face (and car!) to the name.

Thank you CCT, and tomorrow (or actually today) I get my new puppy. :o

Peggy