Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

For Sale Digital Camera

apple

hmm... Steve can you enlighten us on whether we can sell anything please?

I actually put an indoor climbing frame on here a couple of years ago so thought it would be alright to try again, particulalry as it is something that is an integral part of our practice

Hi, I dont think we are allowed to advertise goods for sale on here, but I could be wrong
but someone sold some preschool furniture on here recently..

I'm sure a moderator will put me right here, but I think its ok for people to advertise stuff they're selling as a one-off. However, anyone looking to promote their business or sell a specific product may be politely asked not to do so. :o

It doesn't happen very often, but I guess if the Forum were suddenly flooded with things for sale it might be different.

Maz

Lots of people have sold one offs on here in the past and it hasn't been a problem. As long as it is an item to be used in a setting it should be fine-it obviously could get out of hand if members were selling just anything.

And yes you're right Maz, Steve doesn't like to encourage larger companies selling their wares.

I think you will be fine with this apple.

Linda