Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Passport Interview

Rea

Have any of you had, or do you know someone who has had, an interview for a first adult passport?

My 16 yr old has an interview on Thursda, it lasts 30 mins, but we have no idea of the kind of things he'll be asked.

I know most of his answers will be 'Er...dunno'. So any tips would be great. :o

i've got one of these creatures!!!!!

sorry i can't help about passport but made me laugh as my eldest (nearly 16) just came downstairs and said something in my general direction but i couldn't decifer what it was and could't be bothered to ask him to repeat it xD !!!

Have any of you had, or do you know someone who has had, an interview for a first adult passport?

My 16 yr old has an interview on Thursda, it lasts 30 mins, but we have no idea of the kind of things he'll be asked.

Hi my sisters son had it done , they was simple question e.g mums/dads date birth where was you born .Mind you silly nephew could,nt say when parents date birth was lol . I belive you go back 3 hrs later collect it if you are hoping pick up the same day my partners son goes picks one up tomorrow as he,s lost his goes away next week .His interviews at 11 am at peterborough he goes back 3 to collect .

Hi my sisters son had it done , they was simple question e.g mums/dads date birth where was you born .Mind you silly nephew could,nt say when parents date birth was lol . I belive you go back 3 hrs later collect it if you are hoping pick up the same day my partners son goes picks one up tomorrow as he,s lost his goes away next week .His interviews at 11 am at peterborough he goes back 3 to collect .

That made me hold my head in my hands and laugh one of those hysterical sobs.

I'll go and give him a few leasons now :o

HI,

my mum had one done, for her first passport (she had never hone abroad until last year). they asked her questions that were answered on her application form , so hopefully he will be okay, as long as he recalls what was on his form :o

Dawn

Oh Rea

My daughter and I are having a good laugh at this. I'd give it up as a bad job!! As my daughter said, if my son was asked for our dates of birth he would probably say that he hadn't got a clue as his sister sorts all that out!!

Linda

agree with others, it is just to verify he is who it says on the form

my son had one on Monday , but it was for second passport for work, needed so they can send for visas etc, and some countries dont like visas from others - so he said it was more detailed, He had to take documents like birth certificate, but he always has a problem when place of birth comes up as he was born in Germany.

You should have seen the documents we had to supply for his first passport, which we had dire problems getting, as at the time they said 'we dont give individual passports for 6 year olds, they go on yours...' derrr he was going abroad with grandparents and we were not going... we really had to fight to get one, how things change .

Inge