Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Please Help!

Hi,

i hope someone can help me Please.

I am desperate to look around a working foundation unit, the reception and pre school are merging into one unit in September. Before them my colleague and i would love to look around, and speak to the staff about any problems you've encounterd.etc.

I know this is a really big thing to ask, but if anyone can help i will be so grateful.

please :o

Whereabouts in the country are you miniberry?

i'm in Gloucestershire... i am prepared to travel, hopefully it won't be to far..... :o

Have you thought about asking your LA early years team if they can recommend anywhere for you to visit?

Hi have tried, they say there isn't a unit in the area!!!

so am searching myself now.

hopefully someone can help :o

Hi have tried, they say there isn't a unit in the area!!!

so am searching myself now.

hopefully someone can help :(

Hi just wondered if anyone is able to help. please :(xD:o:(

• 2 months later...
Hi just wondered if anyone is able to help. please :(xD:o:(

Hi Miniberry,

I'm sorry I've only just read your message. You are welcome to come and look around our unit when we go back in September if it's not too late! We're in Nottingham.

Boogie xx

i'm in Gloucestershire... i am prepared to travel, hopefully it won't be to far..... :o

Hi

I have a Uni collegue who works in one and would be happy to show you around, they are also one of a kind in our area, Oxfordshire, so not too far for you, PM me and I will send you her email if you are interested.

L

• 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)