Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Parent Survey

Hi Everyone - I know this has been discussed before, but I am looking for some questionnaires - I need to send ours out next week and I know I should of up-dated it in-line with EYFS - does anyone know if someone has posted anything on here regarding surveys - or put me in the right direction.

Thanks all Dot :o

It depends on what you want to question your parents about, but on the Pre-School Learning Alliance website there are some good questionaires which are really part of their accreditation scheme but we have used them before and just altered the headings. Might be worth a look for some ideas.

We need to do one as well, so many thanks for these.

The last one that we sent out (before I joined committee) was very much a 'yes/no' one and so we didn't get much info about how to improve, i.e. does your child like coming to pre-school - yes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Thanks for the replies - have only now had time to read at length - the ones that were posted were really brill - thanks for those - I am going to create mine and will attach a copy when done - also need to do one for the children to answer - has anyone done one of those yet ?

Dot

We did an extremely simple one for the children. We asked them what they liked about pre-school and what they didn't.

We used an A4 sheet of paper in landscape printed on their name and a photo of them - just their head!! Then printed the first question and then either scribed for them or let them have a go at writing their answer. then we printed the second question. We made a big display on one of the boards of all their answers. We were lucky, the worst thing any of them said was, they didn't like drinking milk - and one said she didn't like the boys. We have now taken down the display but their questionnaires have gone into their development folders.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)