Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Internal Moderation Exercise

Hi all

Tomorrow I would like to do an internal moderation exercise with FS staff as we have a couple of new members this year.

I was hoping to find some case studies or something on the internet that we could look at and attach profile scale points to, to make sure we were all of a similar view but no look finding anything at the moment.

Does anyone have anything or can direct me to any resources?

I know it's short notice, being tomorrow, sorry guys!

Thanks

What about using the video clips on the website - that's what our EYAT used when he came to do a training for all our staff.

Here's the link

There are also transcripts that give you the answers!

Great Idea, they are perfect, thanks!

I was going to suggest the website too - you can use them with the voice over or without. If you're trying to tune staff in then it might be worth asking them to watch and suggest which points they think might be covered. Don't forget to use the EYSF profile book too rather than the old Profile file - more up-to-date examples and some of the points are different in the old one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)