Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Anyone Got S Job For Me?

after the disappointment of not getting a job last week, went back to work and today was told about suggestions for a new structure to involve the whole centre. I don't want and am not interested in this at all. I want to teach and use my knowledge and experience within a school. Just really dislke the way things are going and an expectation that seems to be growing of working in school holidays. And no, I'm not on an all year round contract. I use holidays to spend with my small family, rest and recharge.

So...has anyone go a job in east sussex that they want to ive me?? UPS3 and Inclusion led.

Sorry Kate, we're a long way from east Sussex. I am sure something will work out for you though, I am a great believer that things always work out and there is always something better round the corner.

Good luck

Gruffalo2

• 3 weeks later...
after the disappointment of not getting a job last week, went back to work and today was told about suggestions for a new structure to involve the whole centre. I don't want and am not interested in this at all. I want to teach and use my knowledge and experience within a school. Just really dislke the way things are going and an expectation that seems to be growing of working in school holidays. And no, I'm not on an all year round contract. I use holidays to spend with my small family, rest and recharge.

So...has anyone go a job in east sussex that they want to ive me?? UPS3 and Inclusion led.

Kate 07/06/09

Hi Kate don't know if UPS3 is all it is cracked up to be our head has just decided that she would take a look at the respobsibilites all of us on UPS3 have and she has added to our responsibilities. I am not sure if I have come off worse or not. I already have RE in a church of England School and Transition as coordinator responsibility plus my colleague and I teach in a 40 place 4+ unit for which we both share the running of it without management point, that went in a pay structure and now we are called KS1. Added to that I now have responsibility for developing the learning journeys across ks1, fund raising with another colleague and developing outdoor learning in YR1/2 with another colleague talk about taking the michael. Really don't know how I stand.

Kate

sorry kate - but im after a similar position in berkshire if anyone has one ....... :oxD:( good luck xxx

HELP I NEED JOB TOO !

Hi i leave my current pre school in 5 weeks (due house move ) will be looking for work in the suffolk area of bury st edmunds ,stowmarket, woolpit anywhere local to elmswell will consider any week days and hrs .