Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Planning For The Spring Term

I thought hat it was a good idea to share our planning for the past term so lets do it again for the Spring term.

My topic is colour and light...

Just starting to think about ideas so please post your ideas too.

thanks

Lorna

Lorna

i know we have to plan ahead and sharing is always good but spring term now, help! too busy with christmas to even think about it a little.

Somewhere on the site is already a reply with ideas for this, no time to find it now perhaps some other kind soul will point you in the right direction,, had wonderful ideas of making caves and torches etc.

Inge

I had a look around earlier and couldn't find the link...

I know we are all busy but just don't want to have to plan during the christmas holidays.

And I will have no internet connection as from the end of next week... for who knows how long as we are moving house.

L

Thanks for those Verity - there seems so much in these - will you really manage to cover all this? I seem to be really struggling this year to get through much - don't know where I'm going wrong :o

Harricroft

Lorna

I'm with you about planning ahead. Know it's a busy time now but I really don't want to be spending all the Chrstmas hols planning for Spring term. I will share my plans as I did last term as soon as I can and I would very much appreciate it if anyone else can do the same. Even if it isn't until the hols I would still love to look at them.

My topic is on materials and buildings. Now that I have finally decided on Christmas cards and hats designs, decorations, role play etc for Christmas I will try to start thinking about next term...........

Please keep sharing everyone. This site is great and it was such as help to me when planning for this term back in the summer hols!

Karen :o

Thank you for posting your planning Verity.

It looks really interesting and saves me staring at a blank page and hoping for inspiration.

Hope that you are all enjoying your christmas crafts.

L

I haven't managed to get through all the activities, but i try and find as many as i can so i have plenty of choice(especially as i have little visitors next week) over the half term. Those that i manage to do i highlight and those i don't, will be more of a priority next time round. :D

Like i said once OFSTED is out of the way i shall post my short term planning.

Hi Lorna-I can't be bothered planning over Christmas either. We did Colour and light this term-I was going to attach my MT plan but all ideas on it have already been covered here (and ours had a lot of xmas stuff on which won't b relevant to you. We could have gone on forever with colour mixing-they LOVED IT. Interactive display with torches, colour paddles etc looks good (used hologram wrapping paper) didn't do a 'cave' but people swear by them for this topic I think! Loads can be done with shadows too (oops-i'm waffling on and just realised that you're moving house and have prob done your planning by now! :o

My topic is CLOTHES (posted a request somewhere else as I'm never sure which bit to post in as i'm in a FS unit) but any ideas off anyone would be greatly appreciated (I want to get as much done now -I plan on reading the TV times a lot over xmas!! :D )

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)