Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Childminders In The Cambridge Area Who Are Interested In Treasure Bask

Hi all,

My name is Danielle, I'm currently studying for my early years professional status (EYPS) and am considering starting as a childminder when I complete my studies in July. In order to get more of an idea if this is the career choice for me I'm looking to work alongside a childminder one day a week for the next eight weeks until I complete my course helping you with general day to day work (an extra pair of hands is always helpful!) as well as helping you learn all about treasure baskets and how to use them effectively with babies - The classification of babies for the EYPS is 0-20 months, though treasure baskets are best with babies who are not yet mobile, or have just begun crawling. The evidence I gather from supporting you with the treasure baskets would then form part of my evidence for my assessment. At the end of this process I would then need you to be a witness for me at my assessment at the beginning of July - this would only take about 20 minutes and could be done on the telephone or in person.

I'm also happy to help in any other way I can while I'm with you. Please let me know if this is something which would interest anyone!!! I live in Impington in Cambridge (CB24) and am happy to travel to someone up to 45 minutes away.

Danielle

Danielle, if you don't get any response, try getting in touch with one of the local Children's Centres as they support Childminder groups. I have contact with one in the Abbey area, but there is one closer for you, and if they don't have a group I'm sure could advise you.

Hi, shame i'm too far away, i'm in the cotswolds and mind 2 14 month old children, i'm studying for the nvq3 and interested in the foundation degree. hope you find someone

• 4 weeks later...

Hi im from st ives cambridgeshire,id suggest contacting the childrens centre there,we hold a goup weds mornings half nine til eleven,you are more than welcome to join us and possibly find you someone closer.The childrens centre is situated at wheatfields primary school,nene way,st ives,cambs.01480 466919

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)