Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ou Corses E230 And E243

Does that mean they have all been requested then?

Can i breath a sigh of relief yet?

Vicky

I wouldn't do any sighing yet Vicky! xD

Only 3 or 4 people in my tutor group of 15 have been asked to submit. They all got their letters last week.

I'm keeping my head down and pretending not to be here so perhaps I'll be overlooked!!! :o

Has anyone done TMA 2 for E230 yet?

It is doing my head in!

Could I say that in part 1 the girls had a developed knowledge of bigger and smaller for size then in part 2 discuss how there knowledge of shape is developing by knowing that the cylinder rolled but didn't have the knowledge to call it a cylinder it's a roller?

Or am i barking up the wrong tree?

Aarrgghh I don't like this! :-(

Thanks for your advice

A very frustrated

Vicky

Could I say that in part 1 the girls had a developed knowledge of bigger and smaller for size then in part 2 discuss how there knowledge of shape is developing by knowing that the cylinder rolled but didn't have the knowledge to call it a cylinder it's a roller?

A very frustrated

Vicky

Sounds good to my VIcky :o It's a while since I did E230 but I agree that the 'bigger and smaller' is established knowledge and 'shape' fits the bill for developing knowledge

I think you are up the right tree xD:(

Thank you been sat trying to write this for 3 hours now and I have 15 words typed it just will not come out and the more I watch the blasted CD rom the worse state I get into.

Thanks just need some one to say I was on the right lines.

Now to put words on the page!!!

Well that didn't work I sat trying to write E230 all day yesterday and wrote a massive 60 words.

I had loads of quotes but now i have described the big and small i have no thing to back up my theories, loads on money and

AARRGGHH!!!

Sorry for whinging I am having a bad week. :oxD:(

Hi all

I am at that point where I need to make a decision about which course/s I study next. I am going to continue with the OU but was wondering if anyone has had any experience of E230 and E243 (two 30 pt courses at level 2).

What are they like compared to E115?

Is it possible to do them both at the same time? or is there too much work load?

Any advice please....greatly appreciated.

If i had to compare E115 to E230 and E243 i would describe it as a walk in the park.

I am doing E115 at the moment and i am hating every minute of it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)