Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Risk Assesment

Hello wonder if anyone could help me have read in the policies for Preschool Learning Alliance that if a child has an allergy with should complete a risk assessment form. Has any of you wonderful people got one I could have a look at as I have not heard of this and would like to update our risk assessment forms to include one. Heres hoping!!!

Hi lilliejos

We have a child in our setting with ongoing medical needs and we have a risk assessment to cover the various risks associated with pre-school. I made this myself so its pretty straightforward. I have had to take out all the information in the columns obviously, but at least the headings should give you something to go on!

Maz

Risk_assessment___blank.doc

We have individual care plans for our children with medical conditions including allergies. These are written together with the parent/ member of staff and any health professional involved.

I think my master copy is on my laptop at school so I will try and remember to bring it home and post it for you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)