Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Have Daytime Internet

I have a dongle and now can access the forum !!!!!

on that note

can I ask if any one has a "flexibility" statement. We are starting to begin the flexible hours and have been asked to write a statement for our policies.

I have a dongle and now can access the forum !!!!!

Ooh how exciting Steph - can I ask which provider you're with and is it reliable etc? That's one of my 'to do' list items...

As for your statement for your policies, isn't your local authority supporting you through the process? I'd have thought they would have sorted all that out for you so that you can concentrate on actually delivering the flexible offer!

Or am I just niaive? :o

Maz

We are on 3G T mobile, the only problem is that it has been supplied by the LA so has to come under their Server which is the SWGfL (South WEst Grid for Learning) and the restrictions so far are that it doesn't support outlook so have to log on to Virgin for my email and can't access my log in for my bank account. which are two very important things for me. It is also very slow when you are used to broadband. Although checking my husbands dongle (excuse the pun!!!!!!) at home his is alot quicker. I CAN'T BELIEVE i just wrote that, so apologise to those of a sentitive nature or not so clean mind,

As i was saying his worked alot quicker and the pages were practically instant.

So I'm having to find out why. It maybe the the signal for T mobile in my area is not good. Will have to see.

Going back to the Flexibility statement yes our LA are doing it but I am on one of the advisory committees for our LA, we work as a working party of Settings and local authority members and we are working out the statement that the LA will give to the Settings.

The LA has their own statement but each setting will have to have their own statement as we will all be doing different hours and will all have our own versions of flexibility within the guidelines of the LA.

Its something I will have to have a think on, its really only define our hours.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)