Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Job Hunting In Cumbria

Rosey

Hello all!

I know that a fair few of you are based up in Cumbria, so I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction. I am looking for a primary teaching post (pref. FS/KS1) for September '09, as my partner has had to relocate up to Cumbria for his new job and I'd ideally like to join him. I've currently being looking for posts on the Cumbria County Council website, TES and eteach; are there any other websites or places that I could look? I don't want to miss any opportunity just because I was looking in the wrong place!

Thanking you all in advance!

Rosey x

They are the best places to look. Sometimes the Times and Star or Whitehaven News have places advertised, but I imagine these are CCC jobs anyway, so should be on their site. What part of Cumbria are you headed for? It's a pretty big area

What part of Cumbria are you headed for?

My partner is based in Egremont, so anything around there and the Whitehaven area, I'd say anything within a 20 mile radius of Egremont. He has only just moved up there, so we're not hot on the local area just yet. I'm getting him to buy the local papers, although what he's seen so far have been advertised on CCC as well, like you said. :o

Rosey x