About Us
Tapestry

Back To It Tomorrow

Early get up

Seeing what state the hall is in after 2 week away

Checking the milk has arrived

1 new member of staff starting

2 new children

Watching the door in case our 'friends' as we call it, decided to grace us with their laptop

Chasing up funding forms

Relief once midday comes

Most of all seeing their little faces as they all tell me all at the same time what the Easter bunny brought them!

Anyone else got an exciting day ahead of them?

ppp

been there already!! started back last tuesday!! setting up continuous provision,ensuring planning was all finished

excited little children telling me all about the Easter Bunny and all those Eggs the recieved!!!

easter seems ages ago now!!! stil the feeling of goinbackmonday morning is hard but Fun!!!

Mine started today getting everything ready for our 4 childrens return to school tomorrow, hubby ironing uniforms as I type. :( (well I did 'support' all the homework, washed all the PE kits AND bags, (well the machine did actually), read the newsletters placed in school bags 2 wks ago :o , and de-liced the youngest two xD )

Tomorrow, once the children are at school:

9:30 attend school parent training, "Keeping up with the Children" (How numeracy is taught in school)

1pm- 2:30 : Badminton with Hubby. (new facility offered at school for parents) :(

3pm school pick up

3:30pm- meeting with childrens 'guardian' (foster work)

oh and in between, housework, dog walks, FSF. :(

So the day should end up with me knowing more, feeling fitter, having follow-up admin from meeting, and chilling out on dog walk and FSF, and of course delegate housework / cooking to hubby. :wacko:

There sorted. xD

Peggy

Early get up

Seeing what state the hall is in after 2 week away

Checking the milk has arrive

Watching the door in case our 'friends' as we call it, decided to grace us with their laptop

Chasing up funding forms

Relief once midday comes

Same here - but in my case 'must remember to take milk with me'!!!!!!!!!!!

and as for 'friends with laptops' I'm now beginning to wish I'd completed that SEF of the Easter!!

xxxx

we're back tomorrow, but visiting the local country park for the week and doing it forest school style for a week.

The children centre's building work means all our equipment is stored in a heap in a spare room and our main hall has a huge hole in it this week.

So it's 'nature week' - well that's how we've sold it to children and parents - the children's centre staff are coming with us, as they have no building either.

Me I seem to have lists coming out of my ears and keep adding more to the risk assessment list - actually looking forward to it and I'm sure I should be worried but it will be fine.

Make a great file for my uni work that has to be completed at the mo -

Back tomorrow with a bang I think!

I hate those early mornings, I can never sleep on a Sunday before going back to work.

Got quite a few timetable changes this term due to one thing or another and a big challenge for me.

We're doing the topic 'At the café ' and I'm taking my class to the local charity run cafe tomorrow morning and each Monday till half term. That is a challenge in itself getting organised to go!

However I'm also having a parent volunteer with us. This doesn't seem like much until I say that the child is in my class and can't cope as yet with mum being in school! Could be interesting. Could result in some beautiful tantrums that we used to see in school when she started last year and that mum still sees at home but we don't see at school.

still doing last minute paperwork where has two weeks gone. Suppose to have looked at QA stuff but still at bottom of pile I really do not know when we will fit it in to normal stuff. Got way laid now I am on here waiting for printer to finish. 4 new children tommorrow. SEF still active so hopefully thats ok.

Good luck everyone try to sleep only 5 weeks till half term and i am off to disney for my birthday.

angela

Going in early this morning to put the cushion covers back on the cushions (took them home to wash). Sorting out the files for the new children......we have 14 new children starting this week and have even opened up Friday afternoon (planning time) to accommadate them. Completely full now with 25 children per session a.m. and p.m. everyday. This term is the most exhausting and I'll be looking forward to half term with relish.

Good luck to everyone starting back today. Have a great week. :o

Our setting is back to day, though minus me because I go off on Mondays to do my degree course!!

Its kind of nice doing it on a Monday, but today we have 3 new afternooners starting and my week in setting looks exceptionally busy so no real time to get to know them at all!!

I also feel the need to keep texting my deputy to remind her of various things...... which isn't good.

She also covers for me when I am at college so she has a big long day ahead!

All the pots of potatoes have to go back outside too!!!!!

I also get to hand in assignments today and get the next 2.

Oh joy!!

The 2 weeks off have been good though and it is only 5 weeks till Whitsun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a bank holiday weekend in the midst too!!

Guest Mrs Tiggy Winkle

I worked (well 3 days a week) over the easter holidays, as well as fitting in my long weekend in Scotland! and am now off for 2 weeks - New York on Wednesday :( - I'm soooooooo excited :( We get back early on Sunday 3rd and have Bank Holiday Monday to recover from jet lag, then it's back to work and starting my new job proper! :o

I have even started packing already, which for me is totally amazing - normally I would be doing it at about midnight tomorrow - not sure whats happened - I think hubby is in shock haha xD

So I hope you all enjoy your first day back... I'll be thinking of you :(