Jump to content
About Us

What Form Do I Need?


Recommended Posts

Can anyone help me and tell me what form I need to inform Ofsted of the change of registered person.



I think its a DC2 of something like that, but can't really remember! xD Can I get one on line or do I need to ring up 'O'


Would appreciate your help, thanks :o

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for that Inge.


My god I only want to tell them of a change of person, not give them my life history. I think I shall give them a buzz in the morning and check.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)