Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Child Friendly Targets

Does anyone know where I can print off child friendly targets (for reception) for literacy and numeracy, to go in the front of the children's books. I would be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks

I don't know where you can print off child friendly targets but i did find a web page with numeracy recpetion targets that would be good for parents. I know its not what you're looking for but just thought it might be worth looking at? :)Newcastle education and libraries Hope it works - first time I've done it!

Hi Kat, useful to know those handouts are available for reference. We had them at my last school.

Shootingstar, there is some purchasable material avilable from www.literacymattters.co.uk for literacy targets. Otherwise I think its make your own, I'm afraid unless anyone else has found anything?

my memeory isnt quite what is used to be but I think the company that prodeces those lovely stamps and stickers also produce targeteers for year groups R-6, in literacy and numeracy possibly science also.

Are they called something like superstickers? I know we had them at a previous school and they were very easy to use.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)