Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sef Locked?

Help please!

I may be a bit dense & panicking slightly, as I know there are some policies that need updating, but I can't view the SEF I submitted on 10/3 and suspect they're coming. It's just that I haven't really looked at it since I submitted so I'm not really sure how it looks on screen when that happens. The only current option under saved & submitted forms appears to be to print. Does that mean it's locked?

Hi Weightman,

I'm not entirely sure, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong!

But when you log on, and you click on SEF on the menu on the left, it takes you to another page with a table kind of thing? And the very last column says something about whether it's active or not? So if it says active you're fine... and if it doesn't... :o

As I said, I'm not 100% about this, as I've only seen it once and am going purely by memory! Hope I'm not just going on about something all together! Although knowing me this is likely.. xD

Ah! It does still say active so maybe we're ok. It's just that I was under the impression that you could still see it when you'd submitted it and I can't seem to do it!

Hi

If you want to update your sef you need to go to the bit about a new sef - then it'll tell you that you can overwrite your submitted one or start a new one. According to Narnia a few weeks ago when hers was locked .... and ofsted did come 3 days later (gulp) ... she couldn't get past the password section.

hope that helps

pw

oh scary, wish I had not known this I will be perm. logged on to Ofsted online site!!! Best not to know and a good excuse never, ever to update the damn thing. mrsW.x