Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Calling All Helpers From Cfs Questionnaire

This is a plea xD for help to all those who kindly donated their time and knowledge and filled out one of my questionnaires regarding communication friendly spaces. In the true spirit of lastminute.com :o I have just finished collecting data from children and parents and I think for analysis purposes, having similar data from all of you would be hugely beneficial. I will be using the data from the questionnaires but would also like to have your reactions to some photos which I also used with parents and children.

I have tried PMing but due to the size of the photos it didnt work.

Below are the people who helped before and it would be fantastic if I could have some your responses to this set of questions. I know that you will be unable to tell exactly what kind of space each picture is of but I am gathering initial responses to the image that you can see and your views of them. I would really appreciate it if some of the following forum users could respond.

Rufus, jennyjenkins, vbusby, mrsblazer, marshie, anita.kennedy, Andreamay, Marion, Cait, Valp59, HappyMaz, Peggy, Wolfie and holly35.

ANyone who wants to join is of course welcome, all responses will be held confidentialy but may need to be shared with tutors and monitors

photo_Qu__s_for_practitionrs.doc

Hi Wendles

Am more than happy to do this - but having a quick flick through them I can see it will take some thinking about! When is the deadline? I've printed it out to look at in more detail.

Maz

Well the deadline for the final product is the 27th of April!

I would really appreciate it if you could return it at the latest Monday evening(23rd March). I am currently collating the answers from questionnaires and the children's and parents views so that will take a little bit of time.

If you have printed off all those photos that must have used up alot of your ink xD .

Thank you for your help and for taking it as seriously as you are, it makes sitting here on such a lovely day seem worthwhile :o

My response is attached, I really enjoyed doing it, what an interesting questionairre. I'd love to read your final assignment if you don't mind PM ing it to me. :(

Peggy

p.s. all my responses were 1st thoughts. :o (file takes a little while to open and also to upload completed one, but I did add a few pics of my own :(xD )

space_questionairre.doc

Thanks for your prompt response Peggy, I think this will be a very interesting comparison, which is all I will say at the moment (might be proved wrong!!) I am more than happy to PM you the final version. I am glad you enjoyed taking part and thank you for sharing your photos, can I include them in my report? I am asuming as they are on here you have permission to share but I am double checking.

Thanks again :o

I know it's a saturday night and most of you are celebrating beating us at rugby :( but I only need 1 more response and I can start my comparison. A big thank you to Peggy, Cait and Maz :o

I was wondering how anyone ever managed to do research before the forum and in fact before the internet!! And I think its hard work this way xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)