Jump to content
Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

When To Send A Child Home


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yes, that was how I read it as well, I just cant see how a blanket consent would work.

We're only open for 3 hours,so giving antibiotics have never come into it, however my childrens primary school had (still does as far as I know) a policy of not administering antibiotics.

Posted

In my nursery if a child has a high temp we call the parents to come and collect, if they cant get to us within 30 mins then we ask would they like us to give Calpol, if they say yes we ask them to repeat the permission to another colleague. This is then recorded on the permission over the phone to administer medicine and parents sign this on their arrival.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)