Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nvq3: M7 Available

Steve

Thanks for that Sue. :) I'm sure it will provide a good starting base for candidates to build up their portfolios in this area. Knowing what sorts of things to include and how much to write can prove a real problem. The templates are a good idea too, as a starting point, for those who have little experience in this area. Keep up the good work. :D

Thanks so much for that Sue! One of my staff is doing M7 at the moment so I will be able to help her more now with that information.

Linda

Thank you all! :D:D

You may have noticed a little silence from me lately, I've been a little 'indiposed', I suppose here is as good as any where else to explain! Some of you may remember that I had a revision of my hip replacement earlier this year, well on Monday afternoon at work the damn thing dislocated itself!!!!! :o I was whisked off to hospital where it was replaced by manipulation (under a general anaesthetic, TG!!) and then I had to stay in for a bit to make sure it was stable. I'm out now - obviously- but my leg's in a brace and I've got to stay off work for at least 4 weeks! The best time of the year, too - Eid, Diwali, Hannukkah, not to mention Christmas!!! xD

I seem fated to spend my life in that hospital this year, what with my hip and Mum's stroke!! Never mind, maybe 2005 will be less fraught!! :(

Anyway, I'll probably pop up everywhere while I'm off, so you'll be sick of me!!!

Thanks again, hope the stuff on M7 is useful!!

Sue :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)