Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Children Telling Porkies!

hali

I only do the salt thing if I'm really really annoyed!

At moment said 25yr old is in kitchen making pancakes - as she hasn't time to make them tomorrow!!

(added that so Geraldine can see she is domesticated!!!)

xxx

might have to do it to hubby then for all the calls :oxD

Do you have a spare one? I have a daughter 25 that I am looking for a suitable 'mate' for!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry they are all 'taken' - well with the exception of the 29yr old who is still 'recovering' after his long term girlfriend ended things 18 months ago :oxD:(

Mind you he does LOVe pancakes so there's always a possibility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she says it's because when she does own up to things I don't shout at her(but she is still punished).

I'd just like to clarify that I have been known to shout at my children,....occasionally,.....sometimes,.......most days actually, just not when they own up to any misdeeds. :o

Karrie

i am still trying to find out who put my picture up in the lounge with a bolt (it had obviously fallen down, probably during football practice (yes in my front room) and one of my little darlings couldn't find a nail!!) both children, one of whom is 15, deny all knowledge!! hope things get easier hali, mrsW.x

That's made me smile...I too suffered from years of footy practice in the lounge, the hall, his bedroom.....but if I'm honest I'd love to have those days back again! :o

That's made me smile...I too suffered from years of footy practice in the lounge, the hall, his bedroom.....but if I'm honest I'd love to have those days back again! :o

Hi Wolfie,

My husband made me laugh because as he was putting a nail back in the wall and telling the children that they should not play football in the lounge it reminded me of a story our best-man told me. A long time ago my husband and our best-man used to re-enact match of the day in my in-laws front room every Sunday afternoon. The fire-place was the goal...... like father, like son is all I can say. mrsW.x

but if I'm honest I'd love to have those days back again! xD

Oh don't give up hope Wolfie!!

I came home from shopping on Saturday and went into the lounge to investigate the cause of raucous laughter - there sitting on separate sofas trying to look innocent whilst in fits of laugher were 2 sons (the 29 and 25 versions) and from behind his back the eldest produced a mini rugby ball :o

'We were just having a throw about and heard you come in and we simultaneously sat on a sofa it was a real deja vue moment'

Oh don't give up hope Wolfie!!

I came home from shopping on Saturday and went into the lounge to investigate the cause of raucous laughter - there sitting on separate sofas trying to look innocent whilst in fits of laugher were 2 sons (the 29 and 25 versions) and from behind his back the eldest produced a mini rugby ball :o

'We were just having a throw about and heard you come in and we simultaneously sat on a sofa it was a real deja vue moment'

they were well and truly caught out, glad its not just me that has football practice in the lounge. mrsW.