Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Business Plan

havent got a plan as such i could post but i did a good business course recently that said to start with a swot(strengths, weaknesses oportunities and threats) anaysis and then work out short and long tern goals, month by month to do individual plans for team members as well as part of overall plan to give them ownership of setting. probably nor much help i tend to ramble sometimes!!! all targets should be smart- specific, measurable, acheivable,realistic oooh ive had too much wine cant remember what "t" stand for!!!!!

dont know what kind of setting you are but you should have a childe development worker there remit amongst other things is sustainability and business plans would come under this . they would be able to help you if you dont knowwho they are try contacting your eyat and see if they can help

I did our business plan for 2007 to 2010 and used it to support a successful application for over £8k of funding.

I have used the basis of ours to form a template (link below) that you may find useful. I've the left the section headers and appendix list in but have just put some notes in each section for you to think about your own setting.

RR

Business_Plan_Template.doc

Edited by Guest