Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Excellent Foundation Stage Units To Visit In Manchester

Hi ,

i am a reception teacher and was wondering whether anybody could help the nursery teacher and i. We teach at a school in Manchester and would really like to visit an excellent FSU to see good practice and to learn from. Does anybody work in one and could help u?

Many thanks

Natalie

Well there is nothing like setting your sights high, Natalie!

Welcome to the Forum - hope someone comes up trumps and you'll soon be off to see what 'excellent' looks like (and hopefully that is not vastly different from your own practice!).

Maz

I can't help as we're a special school and don't have a FS unit but when I was in mainstream Heyes Lane as mentioned above was a beacon of good FS practice back when I was an NQT in 2002. It was interesting to see, although clear they had huge sums of money!

I can't help as we're a special school and don't have a FS unit but when I was in mainstream Heyes Lane as mentioned above was a beacon of good FS practice back when I was an NQT in 2002. It was interesting to see, although clear they had huge sums of money!

Of course it could just be because you worked there, Nichola! :o

LOL I didn't work there! I did work in that authority though, hence why I visited as part of my NQT training!

I'd say I did work in a good reception unit, nursery was and still is on its own where I used to work.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)