Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Christmas Song Book

Well it is new to me published in 1998 by Kindescope Netherlorn House, Wellow Notts NG22 0ED

Because it's Christmas Time - A collection of new Christmas Songs for the early years by Mary Maunder

also contains a CD with vocal track and 2nd instrumental accompaniment

21 great new songs some suitable for nativity other non religious ie Santa Boogie

more info www.kindescope.com

other titles available :oxD:(

We have had that book and Cd for a couple of years now. The songs are lovely and it makes life so much easier when you have the tune too-we don't have anybody at pre-school who plays a musical instrument.

We have most of the Kindescope series-one for each area of learning. I would recommend them- especially if you are not musically inclined.

Linda

Thats interesting Linda. I actually have the Maths one, saw it being used and thought it was good but when it came to it I actually found it quite difficult. Perhaps I was just too ambitious? ( I wanted some songs to reinforce concepts for mental maths activities)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)