Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Malleable And Creative Ideas In Reception

Hi,

Has anyone got any ideas for the creative and malleable tables in reception? If there is already a bank of activity ideas somewhere in the forum can someone let me know how to locate it?

Thanks a lot and hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Naomi

Hi Naomi & welcome in if I haven't already done that!

There has been a recent discussion on paint and a lenghthy discussion on dough here and here

A forum search for paint and dough to locate those for you produced an amazing number of "hits" if you've lots more time for browsing.

Hope you can find something of interest or get back to us!!! :D

Have Fun.

Guest Sycamore

I swear by any of the Sally Featherstone books. Check them out on amazon or her website sallyfeatherstone.uk.com. They are called the Little Book of...... (all £6.50)

or a series by Lawrence Educational Publications which are 50........

I have just planned using 50 things to do with a builders tray,and 50 exciting starting points for sscience activities.

They are both for early years.

Hmmm maybe I should become a PR person for these publications I seem to recommend them to everyone!

And I use the Little Books of ....... too!!

I swear by Sally Featherstone. You can almost hear the staff groan when they see me coming with my orange book (Firm Foundations, I think, it's at work and I can't check the title. I just call it "The Bible"), or the latest little book. Oh what does she want to change, do, implement now??????

I have used many quotes from her books as points of info for the parents too, they link everything to the FSC and explain the benefits of implementing such practice!!!!

Jan

It's called "First Hand - Making the Fopundation Stage Curriculum Work" by Sally Featherstone. I bought it from their website, but I looked tonite quickly and could not find it, but if you look hard enough I did find it on Amazon.

It makes my staff cringe when I arrive with it, they now know whats coming..... yet another statement or quote!!!!!

Hope this helps

Jan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)