Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Partnership With Parents And Outdoor Play Training

hi all,

we have booked some partnership with parents and outdoor play training with a training provider called childcare consultancy.

the training is on 21st March 09 (its a saturday) from 9 - 4. we have thirteen of our staff doing it, so have seven other spaces (as we can have up to twenty people).

since we are paying one set fee anyhow regardless of how many attend i am asking here if anyone wants to join us. (if you feel like making a donation to our toy fund that would be great, but no obligation :o )

now i can not guarantee comfy chairs (im afraid it's children chairs all the way LOL) but i do promise tea / coffee and maybe some bisuits.

our setting is in Macclesfield, and it will take place in nursery.

if anyone is interested let me know, i need definate numbers and names (for certificates) by next wednesday.

Dawn

Hi,

i will search my e-mails as i am sure somewhere i have a course description. i think it would be useful to you, we have a large garden (some of it you could class as woodland) so i am sure there will be some useful information in there you could take.

I have met the trainer before, she is an ex-ofsted inspector and is very knowledgable with all things nursery.

Dawn

You can put me down dawn Im 20 mins away and devloping a new woodland outdoor area do you think that it would help?

Andrea

Can I get back to you Dawn - only down the road from you I think. Need to check diary. Would appreciate any course description etc.

Was just wondering how the training went. did you learn from it? Did parents? Were they keen to attend and would you recommend it?

hi, we have not had the training yet, it is not open to parents, just staff

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)