Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ice Balloon

Its possible the balloon is too small.....

Perhaps its your technique! I cram my balloons over the end of the tap, hold very tight and turn the tap on as full as I dare. The trick is to know when to stop - otherwise you soak everything for 5 metres! Make sure you leave enough balloon to tie it off too.

Good luck!

Its possible the balloon is too small.....

Perhaps its your technique! I cram my balloons over the end of the tap, hold very tight and turn the tap on as full as I dare. The trick is to know when to stop - otherwise you soak everything for 5 metres! Make sure you leave enough balloon to tie it off too.

Good luck!

Will go and have another go. Thanks for speedy response :o

How odd!! I spent about 20 mins this morning filling balloons with water and putting them in the freezer for preschool tomorrow!! xD Great minds!! Had to make room in the freezer for them so I had Ben and Jerry's for breakfast, but ssshhh dont tell anyone!! :o

As it's given out a frosty night, I've put out a couple of jelly mould type containers and an empty chocolate container and filled them with water for the morning. Naturally I'd eaten the chocolates :o

jackie.

Just a thought but I might extend this by getting children to fill small tubs tomorrow and find somewhere in our garden to leave them overnight. We're expecting the sub zero temperatures to last for a few more days so they can then discover their ice for themselves!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)