Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Show A Little Consideration

Beau

I go away for ONE night! And I come back to 173 new posts. xD:o It's taken me ages to read them all and not a stroke of housework done at all. Please show a little more consideration next time!! Just glad I'm not going away in the holidays otherwise it might take me a full day to catch up. :wacko: :(:(:(

Hello, Carol, wondered where you were!

Would you like a cold, nearly new?? I'm so boring! All I can do is go on about my cold, my spelling ( :o rea)and my non-access to chatroom. And my ironing is getting crinkly.... Why am I always 'should be ironing' when I'm talking to you???

Sue :D

'Cause it's more fun and life's too short not to!!!

That's why I'm annoyed about the chatroom. I can only go in when my husband's not around, as he gets a bit sniffy - suppose he's right, I live with him, not the forum!

Sue :D

Yes!! Every time I think I've finished someone (usually you :( ) posts another reply. Am I destined to stay here for ever???? xD And by the way - ironing? What is that then. My poor iron hasn't been turned on for 2 weeks. :(:o

Please all feel just a little sorry for me now. :wacko: Computers gone completely haywire so I'm sat in my sons room (which is freezing so I'm wrapped in a sleeping bag which was lying on the floor :o ). There is no computer chair so I'm sat on a futon which means the keyboard is shoulder height. :(

The connection is through the normal phone line so agonisingly slow :( and 214 posts to read. xD I think I'm going to be here all night. Good job it's 'Pimp my ride' week on MTV (and the holidays) which means my son doesn't need to go to bed yet. :(