Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Chatroom!

Steve

Would we do that Carol! :o

I'm sorry I'm so late coming in on this one - there is a problem, which Linda has asked me to sort out as she says (sorry Linda!).

I'm investigating the password problem and the software authors will hopefully be getting back to me soon.

Sue J, Susan is absolutely right. What happens sometimes is that there are seven or eight people in the main chatroom and if two of them are trying to have a serious conversation it can be quite difficult to keep track of it when others are all having a general conversation. So I created two alternative rooms for people to invite each other to pop into, to continue a quieter conversation. You should be able to get into these without any problem. Let me know if you still have difficulties.

There is one group called the Closed group. On very rare occasions if there is a problem with regard to the running of the site (technical, or otherwise) some of the moderators may need to talk to each other without interruption.

It's all experimental, as the new functionality of the chatroom allows these extra facilities. Certainly wouldn't exclude you from anything! :)

And you should always be able to see whether anyone is in the chatroom from the forum front page, just below the Members Online bit. It's difficult to say when people are in reliably, but usually a good time is between 8pm and 9.30pm.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)