Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

E115 Results Are Out!

Serena

Silly me thinking it was end of course results! I keep forgetting they now have later start dates for some courses!! I am used to February starts and course results in early December!

Well done on TMA 4, it's great to pass but even more so when you think you have done not so well and then get a lovely surprise.

You must be about half way through the TMA's now :o and hope you are enjoying your study xD

Am so pleased. Got my result this morning and got 78% :o . You know the feeling when you are hoping for a bare pass. So happy. I have my ofsted inspection tomorrow. Wonder if l will be happy then??

thinking of doing E115, is it something i can do as a childminder? what exactly does it entail and how many hours per week is it?

swu

I am really not enjoying this course. Found it very hard and time consuming. At the moment we are involved in CMC-computer mediated conferencing and am unable to do it as the computer wouldnt let me. I am now awaiting results of Tma05 and am slowly prodding on TMA06.

Silly me thinking it was end of course results! I keep forgetting they now have later start dates for some courses!! I am used to February starts and course results in early December!

Well done on TMA 4, it's great to pass but even more so when you think you have done not so well and then get a lovely surprise.

You must be about half way through the TMA's now :o and hope you are enjoying your study xD

Hi SWU,

E115 is very different to the others. I did E123, 124, 230 together last year and coped. But maybe it is me. I have enrolled for another one in January. The resources have arrived and is staring me in the face. It is recommended that you spend 18 hours a week study time. But of course in my case, it is not possible. l tend to study in blocks just on week-ends. :o

Hiya Serena well done on your results,good for you :o , good luck with ofsted im sure you'll do fine,let me know and have a good christmas,Gill x

I am really not enjoying this course. Found it very hard and time consuming. At the moment we are involved in CMC-computer mediated conferencing and am unable to do it as the computer wouldnt let me. I am now awaiting results of Tma05 and am slowly prodding on TMA06.

Oh Serena I am really sorry to hear you are not enjoying it :o especially as when you come to do E215 you will meet the EYCLO's again. It is time consuming and certainly very different to E123/124/230, almost a shock to the system I found! Which course are you starting in January? I guess that as you have done E230 you might be doing E243?

Sorry to hear you are having CMC trouble, have you got the first class software installed? it certainly makes life easier rather than accessing the forums via the web.

If you are doing E243 as far as I know there is no course conference. There certainly wasn't when I did the course and I don't think things have changed. However, there is an OUSA conference for E243, which was set up by some of my cohort in 2004 and it is still going strong. Successive cohorts of students have continued it and it remains a supportive and helpful place to visit! If you don't know how to find the OUSA conferences give me a shout and I will give you 'directions'.

Chin up, keep smiling you will get there and I hope you find some enjoyment along the way

Hi Geraldine,

It is the E243. The thing that l dont like about E115 is that l feel lreally have to work for it and then when l do the assignment, l am not too sure whether l will pass. But l musnt moan.

This ofsted inspection is a strange one. I had two other childminders working for me. One re-located in October to another area. Well, the other one is not even a childminder anymore as we have changed to Daycare providers on Domestic premises. Now she received the call on Friday that she will either be inspected today or tomorrow. I only registered the other two when l had a six week holiday in the summer. So really she has been a childminder from June to August and has only just turned 19. I had this provision for 19 years. I am also due an inspection , but they are not inspecting me. Strange. But the little girl is on the roll and is estatic that she is inspected. She will learn. xD:o

Hiya Serena well done on your results,good for you :( , good luck with ofsted im sure you'll do fine,let me know and have a good christmas,Gill x

Lovely inspector came this morning and realised that she has made a mistake and didnot conduct the inspection. She didnot realise that the girl is no longer registered as a childminder.

Congratulations, Serena - good luck with Ofsted :o

Welcome to the Forum, swu!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)