Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Christmas Dinner..

MrsWeasley

Mind you Mrs. Weasley is having oysters to whet her appetite. Wonderful! What could be better?

I'll tell you what could be better Jacquie; I couldn't not been sick when I ate those oysters. :o

Haha. I can tell you I won't be eating those again! and after they said to me "Oh, don't chew them, you should just swallow it"

I also had;

- Pidgeon on toast, avec la tete xD

- Duck

- Hare

- Rabbit

- Deer

- Snails (which I was told were mushrooms.. :()

But It was all so yummy, but slightly creepy really.

Seriously thought about going veggie.. but I love my bacon too much! :(

Hope everyone had a lovely day!

Mrs Weasley

Gosh how wonderful! I'll swop with you next year if you like :o

So are you back home now? How else did you celebrate Xmas in France?

Yes, came back home on monday! So good to be back, but missing France quite a lot!

Well, christmas eve we had a big meal, oysters and hare and two puddings, and then cheese & bread.

Christmas day we had a big meal again, noodle soup, pidgeon on toast, turkey, cake and then cheese and bread!

Boxing day we had another big meal.. noodle soup again, pidgeon, turkey & chicken, fruit salad and then left over cake, and cheese and bread.

Christmas day, we had our meal, and then opened out presents, and then we all went for a big walk around the house to feed all the animals their special treats!

It was fab.

And then on the 28th, it was mine and my boyfriends year anniversary, so they all cooked a big meal again and we had a bit of a party! Lots of dancing and singing! 4 bottles of champagne later and everyone was singing in different languages! haha.

I had a really good time xD

Was invited to go back in the summer!

Mrs Weasley your food and Christmas sounds wonderful. Glad you had a great time. :(

For our New Years meal we are having roast duck. It always reminds me of my dad roasting it in the range and turning the air blue when it came to turning it mid way through the roast. 'Oh no, Dad is swearing in the duck again!!' xD:o:(