Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Christmas Role Play

Can anyone help?there was a super story on here last year I think it was an article about role playing with the children Father christmas losing one of his reindeer, I used some of it then but can't find my copy to refresh my ideas we are also starting to use some mantle of the expert ideas in school and this would fit in really well at the moment I have tried looking at the articles but can't seem to go that far back.

thanks Ruth

super dooper! - thts just the sort of thing I was talking about in the other posy about C.I learning. Very Mantle of the Expert for the very young. Isnt it great!! Wish I was a child again!

tattybogle if you are interested in Drama activities with young children, there is also a drama plan for Winter about a Snowman, and one about a Farmer which can be adapted for any time of the year. You will find them in Member's Articles. They all include some rudimentary aspects of 'mantle of the expert'.

An alternative christmas drama is hidden away with the Santa one and this one works very well indeed with R and Y1/2.

Xmas_a_Sacred_Alternative_1.doc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)