Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Role Play House Frame

Hi

I want to purchase a frame for our role play area. The only one I can find at the moment is from Galt/Hope but don't like using them as have had problems with their invoicing department before. The one I have found is this one. playhouse

Two questions for you ~

1 ~ If you have this one can you use it not square like this as my role play area is bigger than this so wanted to use it across 2 sides using the existing walls as the other 2 sides? Hope that amkes sense.

2 ~ Do you know anywhere else where I can get something like this?

Thanks

Debbie x

Hi

I couldn't open your link but we have recently purchased a brilliant role play'house' which can convert into shops, ambulance etc. It was from ASCO and we have purchased two covers as well. Not cheap but will last a life time and has loads of various possabilities as it is a selection of plastic poles which fit together.

Hi

I couldn't open your link but we have recently purchased a brilliant role play'house' which can convert into shops, ambulance etc. It was from ASCO and we have purchased two covers as well. Not cheap but will last a life time and has loads of various possabilities as it is a selection of plastic poles which fit together.

Finally I havediscovered someone who has one! we have 'discovered'one in our nursery but it may have a pole or two missing and no instruction book. do you think the company will be able to help me out? I will goggle them right away1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)