Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What Is The Time?

Steve,

I've just placed a reply - the time shown on "new posts" says 6:16pm.

HELP I'VE LOST AN HOUR :o

It's really 19:16 (pm)

Must dash been on here since 5:30pm or has it been since 18:30 or 16:30 I'm confused now :D

Peggy

Peggy

You need to go into My Controls scroll down and on the left hand side of the page there is Board Settings. Go in and check that you are in the correct time zone and that you have "daylight savings time" ticked. I think that should solve your problem.

If not Steve will have to come to the rescue!!

Linda

Hi Peggy -

What Linda suggested should have worked! Correct time zone should be GMT etc, and Daylight Saving Time should be checked. If that doesn't work it could mean you're entering - The Twilight Zone...

And now spare a thought for me, and the time next to this post. How sad is that? :o

I woke up and remembered I'd forgotten to shut the rabbit and guinea pig in their hutch. We've got foxes around and about who have tunnelled under runs before now. So I got up to do the necessary, then thought I might as well check the forum...

It gets sadder doesn't it! :o

:( :wacko: xD :rolleyes:

Yes! :(

My Manager frogmarched me into the Office today, to tell me I'm looking really tired, point out I have 3 weeks leave left, to take before Christmas, will I take a week soon and PLEASE stop spending all night on the computer!!!!! :(:o :unsure:

Sue xD

When I get home from ANYWHERE, pre-school , shopping, Social occasions I ALWAYS check the forum first. I even log in in between doing household chores now. If I kept a record of how long I spent on here it would be scary. Even the Ofsted inspector asked me where I get all my info from.!!!!

steve,

and all - are we going to have a competition to see who can log in a post at the earliest / latest ( whichever way you read it) Time???? :(

Where's the FAST ASLEEP smilie???

One of my staff arrived on Monday Morning - from a wedding reception - (out all night). Her overall luckily covered her Barbie pink disco top!!!!!

Needless to say - I worked her very hard to keep her awake - she's 23yrs young - bless.

Peggy

p.s. Steve- I'll tick the GMT box only if it gives me a 36 hour day :oxD

and I think you obviously need a 48 hr day/night

yep done it now, I forgot to press "save my account something box"

I am now out of the twilight Zone. WHAT 8 o'CLOCK !!!!!

Back to reality must get off the computor ( well in a minute or three) and get some supper. ( only been on for 2 hrs ) :o

Peggy

Yes I'm game ,may not be the earliest but could be the latest or is my latest your earliest??????

I only have about 5 hrs sleep must be cos I am getting old.

Whenever I travel back to U.K. overnight I will NEVER sleep in the following day. I just don't sit down I go out shopping, pre-school etc. I find my body clock reverts back to normal next day.

Steve,

Am I right your reading this?

Do you remember funding querie. I have attached the excell invoice in Top-Up post/topic started by Sue.

Has it worked?

Peggy

thanks Sue I will / am enjoying it. ( the wine and forum)

Steve had asked a question re Funding, that's why I pointed him in the direction of your post. (my invoice)

I saw his name on the bottom of the page -thought he was reading it.

I'm still working out how the site works, when topic / responses cross over different areas, how to chat - pick up the additional threads etc without going into the chat room.

am I talking sense. :o

I tend to choose "view new posts" to catch up but still lose the thread of topics, where I put comments etc

But hey, this is an addictive distraction from my normal life of work setting, work at home, work setting, work at home routine.

Peggy

OH dear!!

Addicted or what, at least I sleep! xD

I think you've been rumbled Sue :o

Glad you got there first then Steve, its very traumatic finding empty cages :( --- happened to me twice as a child---but we were in London and found the wire fronts ripped open. Now you'll never sleep-sorry! :(