Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Gingerbread Man Sequencing

Im looking for a sequencing sheet for the Gingerbread man to tie my literacy and numeracy together this week abit. If anyone can help I would be very grateful as I cant find anything suitable online. Ive seen the full colour stuff at Sparklebox and but would like something as a simple black outline.

Thanks!

In the past, I have used google images to find a gingerbread man outline, which I have pasted into Word (I think I also pasted it into Paint before Word to alter any details I didn't want on it). This may not be exactly what you mean as it's not sequencing but if you can't find one ready-done, you might be able to do your own.

Try this one as well...

http://www.kizclub.com/stories.htm

Have you had a go at making storymaps- I have used them in reception this term and they are very successful- Pie Corbet

Really worth looking at and investigating- My children can now clearly tell the story of "The little Red hen" and "The Hungry Caterpillar" They get much more engaged in the whole process of remembering a story- using actions and using their map to retell the story.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)