Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

How's This, Then?

Sue R

Well. thank you all. :)

My Mum is going home tomorrow!!! :o

Obviously, things will be different for Mum and Dad, but they'll be coping in their own home. - I can't think of the words to thank you ALL for all the amazing support you've given me.

Still dumb.

So, well, just huge thanks - I know I'm never alone, now. Thank you all again

Sue :D

You're a saint SueR.

I can't cope with my parents for more than an afternoon at a time. We spent a whole weekend with them last week and it's taken me a week to get over it! I sound like a terrible daugther and it's true, I am!! :o

D

That's really great news Sue!!!!!!

My Mum is still going strong, I swear she'll outlive me!!!!!

As a family, I have always thought we all dealt with things really well and could talk about it, but checking my son's homework (he has just started high school, lost his tie, broken trouser zips, lost pencil cases etc) one evening I came across his his "introduction to Me" In it he wrote about being ordinary, he wanted a pet, mum spends her nighs on her laptop (how dare he!!!!, not every night!!!!) and his dad goes to the gym. His Gran is strange because she calls him names like Fred, Cheese or Graham ( it's a stroke thing, that's what was affected, names!!) and Grandad has an incurable disease where he falls down a lot!!!!!

It brought a tear to my eye.

Needless to say he is in bed, that's why I am on the net, and I have spent £90 on a tank of fish as a pet, which he is overfeeding with gusto.

We are close, don't get me wrong, he didn't tell Dad about the things he'd lost, but after his attempt at sex education last year I don't blame him!!!!

Jambo

:o SueR....sorry I didn't realise your mum had been in hosiptal. I thought she had been staying with you I got the completely wrong end of the stick. It makes my earlier comment seem very insensitive for which I apologize.

Denise

• 2 weeks later...