Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Amsterdam Story

Can anyone help me? I'm looking for the text of a story called 'Amsterdam' which tries to convey how parents feel when they realise that their child has special needs. It compares the reaction to arriving at a different country from the one you thought you were travelling to. Its a very moving piece but I've lost my copy. Does anyone recognise what I'm talking about?

I do know what you are talking about but I don't have it on paper or online. If no-one else comes up with it for you I might be able to get in touch with someone who can supply me with a link/copy. Will check back soon.

That's exactly what I mean! I can't thank you enough for your quick reply. I've spent most of the afternoon searching through all my papers and was so disappointed I couldn't find it. I'm tutoring the Diploma in Pre-school practice and want to share it with my students on Thursday when we will be talking about parent partnership with particular reference to SEN. Now I won't have to worry all weekend that there's somewhere I didn't look...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)