Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Interview

beth1

Well I have been for an interview that lasted for 10 minutes! :oxD It is local pre-school playgroup to my area too and a maternty leave contract.

Ok so it is somewhere I have worked in the past but last time I was on a sessional basis. My additional information sheet that I do proves to be very helpful hence only having a 10 minute interview.

They also want someone that can start ASAP! So please keep can you keep your fingers ( :(. toes crossed for me. I hope to here back soon.

Beth

Maz did you get your EYPS tasks done on time?

Yes Beth: thank you for asking - got them in by the skin of my teeth! Despite not being too clever with the technology - but have received confirmation that they have all been received so its onward Christian soldiers to the setting visit next week!

Maz

PS Well I always want what hali's got and why should you be deprived of a ticker? :o

Yes Beth: thank you for asking - got them in by the skin of my teeth! Despite not being too clever with the technology - but have received confirmation that they have all been received so its onward Christian soldiers to the setting visit next week!

Maz

PS Well I always want what hali's got and why should you be deprived of a ticker? :o

Good now at least you have done it all and only the setting visit to go! lLove the new signature at the bottom BTW!

Beth

Can I be Mrs Grumpy Pants a minute? I just wanted to say that I really don't like the tickers very much at all. They break up the flow of the conversation and can be quite distracting. Whilst it is nice if someone has a particularly significant event, such as a pregnancy, if everyone got one for any old event then it would really put me off coming onto the forum. Sorry guys - just my opinion! :o